Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Car Exam Quick Quiz # 15: The Toyota Highlander V6 Hybrid





Follow The Car Exam on Facebook "Car Exam" and Twitter!


Good Grades: Good engine acceleration, comfortable seats, backup camera a nice feature, decent fuel economy, better styling than the last generation.

Bad Grades: More engine noise than I cared for, bland driving experience; this does not really stand out from the competition--except for the fuel economy.

Final Grade: I left this vehicle wanting much more than I got. Again, a fun driving experience would have been nice--but that's not what you get with most Toyotas. I don't have to feel like I'm Bo or Luke Duke from "The Dukes of Hazzard," but at least some driving enjoyment would be appreciated. I know a lot of drivers don't care about driving enjoyment--but I am one who does.

The Car Exam Grade: B

Base MSRP: $34,900

No comments: